Thursday, September 5, 2019

Distractible

I started the morning with a to do list.

☑ dishes
☑ washing on
𐄂 send a thank you message to Liz McAuliffe
  • maybe I should write a thank you card.....
  • maybe I should make a thank you card.....
  • I have mountains of papers n stuff to do that.....
  • but I need to feed the animals
☑ feed cats, ducks, chooks...... oooh bush....
  • I could collect some leaves 
  • and do some gelli-printing 
  • and make a card from those....
  • ooooh bush.......
 

 


 


𐄂 soak chick peas
𐄂 take rubbish to dump
𐄂 go to farm to buy milk
𐄂 hang out washing
𐄂 weed strawberry garden
𐄂 finish knitting project
𐄂 work on hand sewing project
𐄂 cook dinner....................................................

to be continued...........

3 comments:

  1. Distractible or distractable? I love you do so much in one day. Wish I could accomplish as much. Your Bush photos had me wandering ...and slipping....down your bush tracks again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cally - LOVE this. I've missed seeing you online where I used to see you so wanted to check you are okay. I think of you regularly - my SHINE tile has pride of place on my work table.
    Happy October ♥

    ReplyDelete