Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Reading: August 2021

 Nothing remarkable this month - except the book that I have been reading since the beginning of the year! But I still haven't finished reading it so you'll have to wait until the end of September for me to tell you about it. It is extraordinary, so much so that I only read a few pages at a time, and hold the words and knowledge and ideas inside my mind for days, savouring them, caressing them.... but, as I said, you'll have to wait.

Of the other books, the two best were: 

  • By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz
  • The Switch by Justina Robson

The others were good enough to read to the end, but not really inspiring:
  • The Lubetkin Legacy by Marina Lewycka
  • Unsheltered by Clare Moletar
  • The Summer Seekers by Sarah Morgan
  • Deep into the Dark by P.J. Tracy
  • Who is Maud Dixon by Alexandra Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment